Terms and Conditions
When a student registers for a course, which requires payment in full, they are purchasing space in that course. We understand things happen that are out of the control of students and Ammo Depot Inc. Below we list how various cancellations are handled.
- Student decides they will not attend and notifies Ammo Depot Inc two days ahead of the date of the course, a full refund will be issued. Refund wil be issued within 30 days.
- Student decides they will not attend and notifies Ammo Depot Inc with less than two days before the date of the course. A tuition voucher is issued that may be redeemed by the original student that registered or transferred to another student after Ammo Depot Inc approves transfer. Vouchers and transfers usually issued in 2-3 days. A refund may be issued minus a $25.00 processing fee. NOTE: Ammo Depot Inc may in fact determine a full refund is due based on circumstances presented at cancellation and may upgrade to a refund.
- Ammo Depot Inc determines that the students activities during said course are disruptive or a safety concern. Student is separated from course. The student will receive a pro rated refund (rated hourly) for the remaining time in the course.
- Student determines that they are not prepared to go on with said course and chooses to stop participating in said course. The student will receive a pro rated refund (rated hourly) for the remaining time in the course.
- Ammo Depot Inc does not cancel courses prior to the start time of the course based on weather reports. Our policy is to gather the group at the designated start time and location, and make a real time determination as to if the course can go on safely. If course is cancelled based on real time weather observations Ammo Depot will offer a full refund, or a tuition voucher may be issued. This is the choice of the student. Refund issued within 30 days.
Release of Liability
- Student certifies that they are 21 years of age or older. Children 10-18 years of age may attend “Handguns 101” or “Personal Home Defense” if they are accompanied by their Legal guardian 21 years of age or older (legal guardian must also be a paying attendee).
- Ammo Depot Inc takes many steps to insure the safety of their students. Student or Legal Guardian assumes full liability and responsibility for their own safety and releases Ammo Depot Inc from any injury or death that may occur.